On Friday, the kids had a 1/2 day, so we surprised them with a little "family fun day"! :) We picked the kids up & grabbed some lunch (and an Icee, of course!), and went to the park!! They were so excited, the weather was wonderful & we had a great time!! :)
Fun family day! Is that Skyline Park I see? Its been so long since we've been there! Definitely one of my fav parks ever. Glad Olivia is over her grass fear, she looked so happy going down her slide! Missed you guys yesterday, but really it was a good day NOT to go to the zoo.. it was crazy packed. I drove around for 30 min trying to find a parking spot then I ended up getting a parking ticket for where I did park! Lets get together again soon. :)
1 comment:
Fun family day! Is that Skyline Park I see? Its been so long since we've been there! Definitely one of my fav parks ever.
Glad Olivia is over her grass fear, she looked so happy going down her slide!
Missed you guys yesterday, but really it was a good day NOT to go to the zoo.. it was crazy packed. I drove around for 30 min trying to find a parking spot then I ended up getting a parking ticket for where I did park!
Lets get together again soon. :)
Post a Comment