Sorry it is 1/2 upside down! :( I turned the camera, not realizing what I was doing! Madelyn was supposed to be brushing her teeth, but ended up making Olivia laugh! :) By the way - she didn't get hurt or even cry when she fell! I stopped taping because I thought she was going to cry, but she got back up & kept laughing!! :)
3 comments:
That is so freakin' CUTE!!!! Chloe and I just watched it and she is pestering me to watch it again, and again, and again!! She did look like she totally biffed it, glad she's OK =)
That is the cutest! I love that belly laugh from sweet babies :) Yes glad she is ok and kept laughing. Cant wait for Thursday!
super cute! Don't you just love those unprompted moments between your kids? I love seeing how much my kids love each other and get a kick out of each other (especially out of Mia since she's the baby).. it makes it all worth it!
Post a Comment