1st grade already?? I can't believe it!! Tonight, Noah graduated from kindergarten! :( We went to the school & watched their cute program of songs, poems & a cool video from throughout the year! I video taped it, but am scared to watch it - - Hunter was quite the little poop & I had to keep moving the camera to deal with him!! Hopefully no one will get motion sickness from my videography!! :) (I taped it mostly for Shayne, being that he is in California, attending Parker's (his step-brother's) graduation - a PhD at 30.... now that's an accomplishment!! Way to go Parker!) Luckily, Tasha came with me, & she was a great babysitter for me while I tried to run the camera!! :) Thanks Tasha!! :)
The kids decorated these shirts in class - their last cottage was about hot & cold climates, hence the groovy desert scene!! :)
1 comment:
Good job Noah!!! I loved all your songs!! You did A GREAT job!!! I had lots of fun and thanks Tiff, your cupcakes were delicious! Love ya guys see ya soon!! By the way, LOVE missies shoes =) she looked so dang cute that night, she's such a good girl.
Post a Comment