Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Once again, we got TWO nights of candy!!  :)  We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday, then trick-or-treating on Wednesday!!  4 kids x 2 nights of candy = LOTS of loot!!!  ;)

 Madelyn as Katniss from The Hunger Games

Olivia the Indian Princess











Noah the Zombie

Hunter the Werewolf
 (my friend took the 2nd picture with her awesome camera!!)
 The pirate parents ;)  Shayne had to work on Halloween, but was able to go to Trunk-or-Treat with us!!









I was in charge of Hunter's class party & we had lots of fun!!  We played BINGO, had a Donut Walk, made a ghost craft, decorated cookies, and filled a take-home bag with LOTS of treats!!!  :)



 Halloween night:




Check out the mound of candy!!!!  Olivia fell while trick-or-treating & scraped up her knees - - I asked her if she wanted to sit in the stroller & rest & she said no.  She grabbed her bag & went to the next house while wiping her tears!!  Bloody knees were not going to stop her!!!  ;)

3 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

You do the BEST Halloween costumes!

Martinez Family said...

Hey thanks!! :) I love Halloween - I'm really going to be sad when they're all too old to dress up!! :(

Martinez Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.