Well - apparently it's Hunter's turn to be in the spotlight!! ;) Already told this story on FB - but wanted to add in on the blog as well!!
A week ago, Hunter was in the living room with Madelyn. He wasn't really doing anything - I think he was on the couch or the floor - but just talking with her. Well, I called him into the other room & he somehow tripped over Madelyn's foot & fell on his arm!!! (Madelyn swears that she didn't try to trip him!!) He started crying (like the serious pain cry!!) & said he thought he broke his arm!! Of course, being the loving mom that I am ;) ;) - I reassured him that he couldn't possibly have broken his arm!! That happened last Sunday. He complained that it hurt for a few days but he could still use his arm. Well, by Wednesday, we noticed that he wouldn't straighten it out & his elbow was swollen!! :( We took him to the doctor Thursday morning & had an x-ray. Turns out there was NO brake, however, she told us to watch him for a few more days because a hairline fracture takes time to show up!!! So. . . here we are - waiting. He still says it hurts to straighten out. (Didn't bother him at the Fathers & Sons camp-out!!! ;) Hopefully it will be fine - - I've always said that he would be our first to break a bone!!!! ;)
YES - he loved the attention the sling gave him!!! He came late to school & as he said, "every one in kindergarten asked me if I broke my arm"!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment