Friday, February 24, 2012

TV Eyes

 These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, (and yes - for those of you on FB - you've already seen them! ;), but being that my little Ladybug's laying on the couch with a fever right now, I was reminded that I haven't posted these!!  :(

This is our silly little girl (not quite as "silly" - or goofy - as her brother!!  ;)  She does NOT blink while watching TV!!!  I've never seen anyone like her!!  ;)  I have to get her attention & tell her to blink, or go & wipe her eyes!!  I told her that her eyes are going to fall out if she didn't blink, but she just looked at me like, "yeah, right!" !!  Good thing I only let her watch a little tv!!!




 No, these are not tears. . . they're TV EYES!!  ;)

And this would be her show of choice!!  ;)  She LOVES Olivia!! ;)

No comments: