Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween - part 3!!

At our house, we have a tradition of painting pumpkins, instead of carving them! ;)  I loved carved pumpkins, but hate how they go bad in a few days & start to smell!!  :/  When you paint them, they last all month & then you can wash the paint off & have them for Thanksgiving!!  :)

Well, while shopping for costume "parts", I found small pumpkins at the 99 cent store!!  Woo hoo!! ;)  The kids were so excited to come home & start painting!!  It was so hilarious, because at first, Olivia was getting frustrated & was kind of crying, saying, "what should I paint??"  ;)  She wanted to paint Minnie Mouse, but was upset because she didn't know how!!  :(  However, once she realized she could just make a design, she was fine!!  She did freak out a little with all the paint that kept "getting on her"!!  ;)



 So glad I took her clothes off - she was quite a mess!!  :)



No comments: