Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blogger, Blogger, I Hate You!!! :(

Ya know - sometimes new & improved isn't always better!!!!  Ever since Blogger switched to the "updated" design program, I've had a ton of problems when it comes to switching backgrounds, fonts, etc!!!  I have no idea how to switch my font color now, so unfortunately, I'm stuck with gray & orange!! :( When I go to the "design" tab, nothing shows up!!  If there's anyone out there that can help, please let me know!!!!  :)

2 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

I'm not a fan either. I always forget how to change things.

Tina ♥ said...

I had the same problem last week. I decided i was going to try and switch it up, and try to revert to the "old" way, and I lost EVERYTHING on my side bar, including all my friends blog addresses. IT was back to plain white and nothing but my posts. I was so mad, but somehow i was able to get it back. I know what you mean.