Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Copy-Cat!!

Lately, our little Ladybug, has become quite the copycat!!  She repeats everything & remembers everything!!  :)  Well, last week, Diego (our nephew) came over to play for a while, and he was telling the kids a little story.  I guess he was getting a drink at a drinking fountain & his sister pushed his head down & said, "drink - water"!  Well - the kids found this rather hilarious & have talked about it ever since!!  So, the other night at dinner, Olivia, (standing in her high chair like always), says, "drink - water" and pushes her head down!  The kids were dying laughing & of course, she kept it up!  (Don't you just love her greasy hair, from her dirty hands??? ;)  I wasn't thinking about the end result when I turned the camera sideways, so sorry that you have to crank your neck to watch!!  :(

No comments: