Madelyn had her first slumber party, to celebrate her 10th birthday! She chose an "Eclipse" theme, being that the movie was being released the next day! We ate pizza, had "vampire" cupcakes, opened presents, played Twilight BINGO, then we headed off to Skateland, for their Eclipse party!! I hadn't been to Skateland in forever, so it brought back lots of memories for me!! :) At Skateland, the girls requested songs, played Twilight trivia - which Carley actually won a prize by a lucky guess ;), enjoyed some popcorn & pop, caught a few minutes of Eclipse, and also obtained some bruises & blisters :( !! I can only speak for Madelyn, but they all seemed to have a lot of fun!! After skating for a while, we headed home & the girls were far from ready for bed!! ;) We turned on New Moon, so that they could "un-wind" a little & relax!! They were all great & I was able to go to bed just about midnight!! :) (They were up for a little bit after that, but not long!!)
The next morning, we woke up & had pink pancakes & hot chocolate! I took most of the girls home (Lindsay was so nice to come pick up Carley!! :), then picked up my kids from my mom's, then my "recovering" husband from his dad's!! (He had a little "procedure" done - - aka. "snip-snip"!!!! ;) I brought the boys home & the girls & I went and did a little shopping!! :)
Thanks to all the girls for coming - Madelyn must have told me "thank you" for letting her have a party, about 100 times, so I know she had a great time!!! Thank you to my wonderful mom for taking my 3 rugrats, over-night, so I could have the party!! Thanks to Rudy for "babysitting" Shayne - - glad he got to be the one to care for him for the first 24 hours!! ;)




Vampire cupcakes ;) - Twilight BINGO - presents - Happy Birthday, Madelyn!




Putting on the skates - having fun - the party girls ;)


Carley & her $5 fye gift card - watching New Moon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment