Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pictures

Over the past couple of years, I have either become really cheap or really smart!! (I'd like to say really smart!) ;) I've decided that I will no longer buy school pictures! I will buy the class picture, just not individual pictures! They are so over-priced & usually not that great! It was going to be $28 for 2 packages of pictures - - - AND I'd only get a few pictures each! So, I started thinking & decided to take all of my kids to get pictures taken!! They turned out pretty cute & I paid the same amount for all 4 kids and a few group pictures!! I love outdoor-candid pictures (those will be coming soon!!), but once & a while a "studio" picture can be cute!! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I would say smart too! Very cute.

Kara said...

great idea Tiffany! Where did you get them taken, they are very cute!!!