I took her in to nursery today & set her down. She looked at me, looked around & got a big smile on her face, like, "Are you kidding me?? I get to PLAY???!!!" :) I stayed for the first 1/2, and she walked around & played - crying a few times, when someone took her toy! When they were ready for snack, she sat down at the table & was paying attention to the teachers, so I made my escape!! I sat through Relief Society by myself, for the 1st time in a LONG time!! :) I went to pick her up when church was over & they said that she said, "Mom" once, but was totally fine - didn't cry!!! I hope next week will be even better!! She got so happy each time I talked about all the things she did in class!! Hopefully she'll love it - - Hunter & Madelyn did NOT!!! :(
**Pictures don't have anything to do with the story - we played with her hair the other day (since it's kinda starting to grow) & just wanted to post them!! :)
1 comment:
yay! doesn't it feel weird not to have a "baby" anymore? It was so strange going on vacation this year... no babies and no pregnancy... so strange. And wonderful. :) Cute hair!!
Post a Comment