Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!

Ok - so the busy part of our lives has officially hit!!! I know that most people have been busy with kid's activities for a while, but it's just getting started at our house!! This is the break-down of our week for the year:

Monday- wrestling (Noah)
Tuesday - dance -2 hours (Madelyn)
Wednesday - wrestling
Thursday - STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics - a club that Noah was "invited" to join!!) . . . and no, he doesn't have a pocket protector . . . yet!! ;)
Friday & Saturday - FREE!!!
Sunday - church, of course! :)
**Wrestling only lasts til October, but I'm sure something else will take it's place!!

Oh & I forgot to mention my 2 new church callings: 1st - STAKE RS Broadcast Committee; 2nd - Activity Day Leader!!! So, needless to say, there won't be too many "free" days after all!!! Annnnnnd. . . . Shayne got drawn for every possible hunt this year, so he will be gone all the time either hunting or scouting!!!!! NICE!!!! So, basically, all those weekly activities - - YEP, I'll be taking care of them!!! What ever free time I do manage to find - - I'll be at the scrapbook store!!! ;)

3 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

Gessh! Playdates are out of the question then huh?? Well pencil me in for those scrapbook nights :) Two callings?? I will just stick with one :)

Jamie said...

Come see me at the scrapbook store :)

Triumph and Roxxi said...

no wonders your so skinny