Sunday, October 26, 2008

What We've Been Up To

I know I haven't really been blogging much lately, but I just haven't had the time (or the motivation)!! My kids were on Fall Break from the 6th - 20th, so we had LOTS of time together! (Some days, a little too much!!) :) They went back on Tuesday, and boy was it time!! We were all ready!! Here are a few things we did during the break:

*Hunter fell in the shower & we thought he broke his nose - good thing we were in there, because we were both covered with blood!! :(
* Watched Halloween movies on TV
* Madelyn & Noah played with the "costume box" while Hunter took a nap:

* Had a fun Halloween party at "Grama Syd's", with the Hansens & the Hernandezs:

* Had a fun lunch/playdate @ Marla's, with Sadie, Creed, Rio & Belle (and Stetson too!!) :)
* Shayne left us for 7 days, as he went hunting in Utah! (Unfortunately, for him, he didn't bring home a deer!!) :(
* Spent some time with my mom!
* Had a few sleep-overs with the Hansens!
* Went to the park a few times!
* Went shopping a few times!
* The best part was not setting the alarm & sleeping in (well for about 30 minutes!!)!

1 comment:

Tina ♥ said...

That is a long Fall Break!! Glad you made it though. I hope Hunter's nose is doing better. Hopefully you are feeling okay, too!