Shayne had to work Friday, so I actually got to sleep in until 7:30!! (Pretty sad that 7:30 is sleeping in, but I loved it!!) :) I got ready & went to my OB appointment!! I'm measuring right on track & baby's heartbeat was normal - YEAH!! Big news for next month....... ultrasound scheduled for November 5th!!!! Can't even wait!!! :) I went back to the mall for a while after the dr., then went to pick up the kids!
On Saturday, Madelyn & I had quite the day together!! We went to Target & Ross in the morning, for a few hours, then came home to get ready for Cole & Lina's wedding. We left about 1:00, and the boys stayed with Shayne -(they got to go to Bass Pro Shop with Shayne & Rudy - they had a great time!!) Madelyn & I went to my mom's, and we all drove together, along with Susan & Salym! We went to the wedding & reception and had a great time visiting with everyone! (Madelyn kept talking about how much fun she had dancing with Salym - thanks, you made her day!!!) :) On the way home, we stopped by McDonald's & got some ice cream - YUM!! We didn't get home until 9:00!! What a fun, busy weekend!!
Here are a few random pictures that don't really go together, but are cute:)
The kids love to make "beds" out of the preschool chairs & pillows! They are all too big for them, but they think they're cool & it keeps them busy!! :)
Hooray for Fall!! Finally, we have some cooler weather!! The kids actually needed blankets yesterday!! We love the cold - bring it on!!! :)
5 comments:
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Those pictures are cute. I also LOVE Fall, and this weather has been sooo nice!
Sounds like you guys had a good time...I love Olive Garden and even better with just the hubby :-) I love the kid's little beds they are so cute. See you guys soon.
WOOHOO!!! I love the weather also!! Looks fun and the "beds" look cozy!!
I am soooo excited for this weather. Its about time. Your weekend sounds like it was awesome, especially the mommy only trip to the mall. Of course, u bought stuff for the kids though, haha. I am glad your OB visit went well. I can't wait for Nov 5!
Yay for November 5th... can't wait to find out what you're having. Love the fall weather too... hope it comes back again soon... ;)
Post a Comment