Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hunter



Hunter now has a new obsession. . . goggles!! He thinks they are so cool & puts them on first thing every day!! Sometimes they sit on the top of his head, and sometimes they are a little crooked on his eyes! Hopefully he won't wear them at the same time as his bib - - his other new find!! He said he wears it, "so I can't get messy"! :)

Poor little guy - - he spent all day today (starting at 1am), throwing up, about every 2 hours!! :( Hopefully it will pass quickly & not spread to others!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hunter!! Diego threw up Friday and it was so sad because I did not even know he had thrown up and when I went to get him Friday morning he was sleeping in it (yes very gross) Well then Isa came into see him and she saw the throw up and smelt it and then she began throwing up...Just lovely before I have to take her to school. Diego, I think was something he ate the night before but Isa I think was just because she saw it and smelt it...very gross though...Hopefully Madelyn and Noah will not get. Take care guys.Love the pictures.

~Elena