Sunday, January 27, 2008

Martinez Family

Well, everyone says blogging is fun & easy, so what the heck... we'll give it a try!! It might take me a while for updates, but be patient with me & I'll be a pro in no time!! :)


I guess I'll start out by just catching everyone up on our family:

Shayne - loves working for Mesa Fire Dept; hunting just about anything - it's always some "season"; playing golf; and cleaning anything that is remotely dirty or untidy!

Tiffany - loves staying at home with the kids; teaching preschool; teaching Sunbeams; scrapbooking - I'm going to invent a "scrapbook season" for all you hunter's wives!

Madelyn - is in 1st grade at Edu-Prize & loves it (well, except for going to bed & getting up in the morning!); loves Hannah Montana; learning to love reading (Junie B. Jones); really wants to cut her LONG hair!





Noah - loves preschool; just got enrolled at Edu-Prize for kindergarten next year; loves playing computer games & is quite self-sufficient now; loves Hot Wheels & Skate Freaks; Playmobil toys, Spiderman, all that "boy" stuff!!







Hunter - loves to repeat EVERYTHING; doing great with potty-training; loves Thomas & Bob The Builder; loves to watch Power Rangers and "Batman" (really means Spiderman, but calls it Batman!






Well, that's us! Nothing too exciting to relate right now! (Sometimes, no news is good news!) I just wanted to get this started, so keep checking in with us & make sure you let us know if you start a blog!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Thanks for doing this. Now I can see how everybody's doing, even if I'm 800 miles away. Everybody looks good, and seem to be having a lot of fun.

-Parker

Kara said...

Hey Tiffany, I'm so excited for your blog! I learned some new things already! I didn't know Madelyn loved Hannah Montana... I remember wondering what she liked and what to get her for her birthday... I hope she liked the petshop pets (is that what we got her?? :] )
I have so much fun with our blog, I hope you'll check it out if you haven't lately... slyseven.blogspot.com, I'll even put you down as one of my blogging buddies!! Call me if you need any help!

Kara

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, T! I'm not ready to take the plunge into blogging yet, but, I'll just enjoy looking at yours. So, what happens now for the hyperthyroidism? No wonder you are such a skinny minny!
-Q