Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November

 Well, like any other month, November was busy for us!!  :)  Being that it is now DECEMBER, I thought I'd better update!  ;)

We started out November with Noah's music class performance!  The kids did a great job!!  :)

Next, was the Rugged Maniac race that Shayne ran with Elena, Hugo, Sarina & Hugo's 2 sisters.  Their team was the Justice League!  They all did a great job!! 
 They're off!!

 The big slide!!  They had to slide down it & land into freezing, muddy water!! :(
I saw him coming & raced with the stroller (in the dirt, mind you), but he still beat me to the finish line!!  :(
 What a (dirty) trooper!!  :)
The dirty crew!!








The kids had Western Day at school & Olivia & I got to go eat lunch with them!!   We opted not to eat the "yummy" school hot dogs, so I brought pizza!!  ;)














 Gilbert Days parade!!  We go every year, with my mom, and the kids love it!!  :)

Hunter wearing his Thanksgiving gear he made in school!  :)  We had a quiet dinner with my mom, John & Tasha (and kids) this year!  Shayne went elk hunting (imagine that ;), so he didn't join us.  Even though it was just us, we had a good time & ate some good food!! :)




That's about it for November!!  Hopefully, it won't take me til January to talk about December!!  ;)

No comments: