Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update - - Hunter!

Where do I begin???  :)  So much to blog about. . . so little time!!  :(  I some how manage to find the time to waste on Pinterest, but don't always have the time to update the blog!!  ;)  (And if you're not on Pinterest - - you're missing out!!!  ;)

Here's a peek at our lives the past month.  I'll start with Hunter, being that there's a ton to say about him!!  :)  Hopefully, it won't take me all week to catch up on everyone!!

Hunter is loving Kindergarten - - didn't want to go the first day, but now he LOVES it!!  (Probably something to do with all the girls that chase him. . . or playing "Zombie Land" at recess!!) :)  His class read, "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?" & he was "reading" it to Olivia!!  :)




 Now for the drama!!! ;)  Hunter's 2 bottom teeth have been VERY loose for quite a while now!  Well, the other day, I noticed that he wasn't really brushing those teeth & they were looking quite gross!!  :(  So - being the tooth Nazi that I am ;), I told him that I needed to floss them, or he'd have to go to the dentist & have him pull them!!  (Kinda mean, I know!! :(  - Well, (even meaner), I was planning on making a little loop out of the floss & trying to just pull out the more wiggly tooth!!  This tooth was totally crooked & looked like it was missing already - - his "Billy Bob" tooth!!  Well, of course - - I fight him to let me floss it (LOTS of his tears shed out of fear & he was actually SHAKING!!!) - - and what do you know???  It didn't work!!!!  UGH!!  Well, a few days later, I told him I needed to floss it again!! (Meanest mom!)  This time, I made sure the floss was all the way under the tooth & it came right out!!!  He didn't even know I pulled it, but he jumped up, I was smiling & he felt his mouth & started bawling!!!  DRAMA!!!  Believe it or not, he let me "floss" the other one & it popped right out too!!!  :)  I hope he's not traumatized for life!! 
Two teeth - - one string!!!  The whole thing took a matter of 5 minutes!!!
















So, he finally calms down & comes to tell me, "I guess it's not so bad after all -  - look what I can do!!"  Such a dork!! ;)  The next morning, The Tooth Fairy came!!  He was all smiles when he got $10!!!



Hunter's been bugging me forever about letting him make a sandwich.  Now, once again, Meanest Mom, I haven't let him!  Don't want to deal with the mess!!  This child is the King of Messes!!!  When he gets in trouble, it's usually for not cleaning up a mess he made!!!  Anywho - I finally let him make a sandwich the other day!  He was quite excited & got out all the "supplies"!  :)  He did a pretty good job, I must admit!!  (Had to help a little with the jelly, because it doesn't spread that well!! ;)  




1 comment:

Triumph and Roxxi said...

So cute i love it and love that you keep up with blogging. i am updating this week