Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Freschetta Fun

A few posts ago, I mentioned House Party.  Figured I better explain!!  :)  I've registered with House Party (a company that advertises for different brands), and they send me emails when they have parties coming up!!  I use their website to invite people, plan the party, print party activities, etc.  Then, after the party, I answer a survey & post pictures from the party!!  Super easy!!

Well, I've applied for a few, but was chosen to host a Freschetta party!!  In my "hostess" box, I received 6 coupons for FREE pizzas, 15 - $3 off coupons, an oven mitt, a pot holder, and 15 pizza cutters. . . .  all for FREE!!!

We tried a few different types of pizza - which actually, Freschetta has quite a variety!!  We watched the Oscars - which was the theme of the party, "Fresch From the Silver Screen" - voted for who we wanted to win & enjoyed some good pizza!!  :)  Can't wait to see what party I get to host next!!!  :)



p.s. if you're wondering HOW I got into this. . . . houseparty.com!!!! ;)

No comments: