On Wednesday, we went to SeaWorld! Hunter had never been, and the last time we were there, Noah was about 15 months & Madelyn was 3!! They've added a lot & we had a good time! Unfortunately, Hunter couldn't go on a few rides, but we had fun looking around while everyone else went on the rides!! (And if you wonder why there are so many pictures of him - - that's because it was just me, him & Olivia quite often!!) :) Since the SeaWorld tickets allow you to come back a second time in 2009, I'm going to be trying to convince Shayne to take us back!! :)
**Mission Beach:
Boys in their element with the sand!!
An injured pelican on the beach - SeaWorld came to rescue it!!
Madelyn in her element with seashells & surfing!! She was a little bummed that we couldn't bring the unopened "clams" home!!

The surfer dude & beach bums!! :)
Shayne & I - my only picture to prove that I went on the trip!! (Too bad it wasn't a more glamorous one!!) :)
**I'll have to post more pictures tomorrow - it's late & I'm going to bed!! :)
1 comment:
Those pictures were all very cute!! I love Olivias bathing suit =) Those clams that Bubba got were pretty cool! We were at the wrong beach because we didn't find anything in the sand.
Post a Comment